- spring celebration Lottie doll
spring celebration Lottie doll
Oh what fun to sashay, plié, and float through the air- Lottie just loves to dance! With the Spring Celebration Ballet at The Old Theatre just around the corner Lottie has been practicing hard to perfect all her steps. Her sequin leotard is sewn and her magnificent 3-layer tutu is wonderfully twirly, but will she be able to remember all her steps?
Since her launch in 2012 Lottie has proven to be an aspirational role model for young children. She’s fun and educational, but also possesses a child-like body and dresses in typical child fashion to be age appropriate. Lottie has received 19 awards in the USA, Canada, and UK while winning the hearts of many along the way. She’s the perfect addition to any family.
- recommended for 3+
- includes special ballet costume with 3-layer tutu, sequin leotard, ballet slippers,
- measures 7.5” tall
- winner of the Oppenheim Toy Portfolio 2012 – Platinum Best Toy Award drawstring shoe bag
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...