- spider costume set
spider costume set
Our spidey-sense is tingling! Prepare to have Spiderman following you everywhere — with easy velcro neck closure, your little one will want to wear this cape set all around town. Red scalloped edge spider web cape, with blue satin lining and spider emblem on the back. Set comes complete with spider mask and matching wrist bands with the spider emblem.
Pirates and fairies and wizards, oh my! A chef one day, a ballet dancer the next. Dressing up and make believing is one of the best ways to encourage imagination and creative thinking. Pretending to be someone strong and brave or graceful and talented helps kids believe they are capable of anything! Playing dress up in groups helps kids learn to navigate all those social rules they’ll need to observe in school and in life in general. Stretching the imagination helps kids to think creatively, practice new language skills and get active. Ever seen a fairy or a superhero just sitting around? En garde!
- fits approximately ages 3-7
- set includes spider cape with matching wristbands and mask
- machine wash cold, hang dry
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...