- skull wooden clock
skull wooden clock
Cheerfully morbid, this skull and crossbones clock reflects how we all feel during early mornings! Handcrafted from baltic birch plywood, this painted clock has a unique 3D design that makes it the star of any wall. It’s a practical way to add some personality to a room, and is perfect for pirate lovers— or anyone with a macabre sense of humour.
What makes Modern Moose clocks tick? Locally made quality goods, eco-friendly materials, and a strong sense of imagination! Driven by these standards, Paul Ocepek has been creating colour wood clocks in Moose-achusetts since 2010. Modern Moose’s clocks add a splash of character to any room, and will always guarantee good times!
- approx 11.5"W x 11.5”H x 1”D
- no assembly required, has pre-drilled hole for easy hanging
- requires one AA battery (not included)
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...