- shopping list game
shopping list game
Shopping List is a fun spin on classic memory games. Each player chooses a "shopping list" card. Turn the food tiles upside down, and then take turns flipping them over to try and track down the contents of their shopping list. If you find the right grocery, stick it in your cart! The cheerful illustrations and focus on food makes it a popular game with younger kiddos!
This is a great game for the young ones to work on memory, vocabulary, observational, and social skills, all while having fun!
- ages 3 to 7
- 2 to 4 players
- box measures 7.5 x 8 x 5.5 inches.
- made in Great Britain from recycled material
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...