- rose garland halo
rose garland halo
A beautiful, adjustable halo made from a ribbon wrapped base with hanging tails of ribbon, finished with pink and burgundy flowers and small gems. This halo sits atop the head, with ribbons to tighten or loosen, and fits most children. The perfect finishing touch for any fairy, princess, ballerina, or wood nymph costume.
Pirates and fairies and wizards, oh my! A chef one day, a ballet dancer the next. Dressing up and make believing is one of the best ways to encourage imagination and creative thinking. Pretending to be someone strong and brave or graceful and talented helps kids believe they are capable of anything! Playing dress up in groups helps kids learn to navigate all those social rules they’ll need to observe in school and in life in general. Stretching the imagination helps kids to think creatively, practice new language skills and get active. Ever seen a fairy or a superhero just sitting around? En garde!
- one size, fits most with adjustable ribbons
- recommended for ages 3 and up
- great for Halloween and everyday dress-up fun!
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...