- rose petal halo
rose petal halo
This fairy halo is the perfect soft garden party accessory. With fluffy soft pink petals, this fairy headgear is easy to wear, and adjustable so that it will fit most heads. Long pink satin ribbons, capped with sparkly gems hang down from the back and can be tightened or loosened - tie these tails in a soft bow, or let them hang free for a flowing fairy look.
Pirates and fairies and wizards, oh my! A chef one day, a ballet dancer the next. Dressing up and make believing is one of the best ways to encourage imagination and creative thinking. Pretending to be someone strong and brave or graceful and talented helps kids believe they are capable of anything! Playing dress up in groups helps kids learn to navigate all those social rules they’ll need to observe in school and in life in general. Stretching the imagination helps kids to think creatively, practice new language skills and get active. Ever seen a fairy or a superhero just sitting around? En garde!
- one size fits most children, and is adjustable in the back
- not recommended for children 3 and under
- great for Halloween, or everyday dress-up fun!
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...