- robot little kid backpack
robot little kid backpack
Up, up, and away! Meet Alexander, the robot backpack that is the perfect size for crayons, colouring books, and a cuddly friend. These beloved little packs hold everything a tot needs for a busy day. Constructed from durable nylon and easy to clean laminated canvas. These packs don't miss any details from beautiful embroidery to inner zipper pocket, padded back panel and straps, and a handy side pocket. The perfect size for 2-5 year-olds, the packs are PVC-free, lead-free, and phthalate-free.
Beatrix is a New York based company that is devoted to creating cool, contemporary gear for kids. Their products combine a childlike love of whimsy and imagination, with a grown-up sense of modern design and style. Each piece is manufactured to last, with a focus on simplicity, quality, and fun.
- adjustable padded straps
- measures 9 x 12 x 5.5 inches
- carry handle, zippered closure, and name plate sewn onto back panel
- wash cold, delicate cycle and line dry
- best fits ages 2-5
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...