- robot big kid backpack
robot big kid backpack
Meet Alexander, the robot backpack that is the perfect size for textbooks, lunch, a laptop, and more. These cute packs hold everything your child needs for a busy school day or outing. Constructed from durable nylon and easy to clean laminated canvas. These packs don't miss any details from beautiful embroidery to an inner zipper pocket, padded back panel and straps, two side pockets with Velcro, and a large zippered front pocket. The perfect size for 5-10 year-olds, the packs are PVC-free, BPA-free, lead-free, and phthalate-free.
Beatrix is a New York based company that is devoted to creating cool, contemporary gear for kids. Their products combine a childlike love of whimsy and imagination, with a grown-up sense of modern design and style. Each piece is manufactured to last, with a focus on simplicity, quality, and fun.
- adjustable padded straps
- measures 14 x 15 x 5.5 inches
- carry handle, zippered closure, and name plate sewn onto back panel
- wash cold, delicate cycle and line dry
- best fits ages 5-10
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...