- reversible spider & bat mask
reversible spider & bat mask
The perfect addition to our spider and bat capes, or just for running around the house when you need to keep your identity hidden, everyone needs a good mask. This mask is smartly reversible with red spider-web print on one side and plain black on the reverse for multiple play options. Comfortable elastic ribbon holds the lightly padded mask in place.
Pirates and fairies and wizards, oh my! A chef one day, a ballet dancer the next. Dressing up and make believing is one of the best ways to encourage imagination and creative thinking. Pretending to be someone strong and brave or graceful and talented helps kids believe they are capable of anything! Playing dress up in groups helps kids learn to navigate all those social rules they’ll need to observe in school and in life in general. Stretching the imagination helps kids to think creatively, practice new language skills and get active. Ever seen a fairy or a superhero just sitting around? En garde!
- one size fits most, age 3-7, can tie a knot in the elastic to fit smaller
- lightly padded for comfort and fully reversible for spider or bat
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...