- reversible hooded princess cape
reversible hooded princess cape
A silky cloak fit for a queen... or a princess, or a fairy, or a magician, or perhaps a ballerina! Whatever storyline is on the playtime agenda, this luxurious reversible cape is ready to go. Dark pink with a rosette on the velcro neck closure on one side and light pink with a special bow on the reverse. This high quality cape is great for everyday play as well as the perfect finishing touch to a Halloween costume.
Pirates and fairies and wizards, oh my! A chef one day, a ballet dancer the next. Dressing up and make believing is one of the best ways to encourage imagination and creative thinking. Pretending to be someone strong and brave or graceful and talented helps kids believe they are capable of anything! Playing dress up in groups helps kids learn to navigate all those social rules they’ll need to observe in school and in life in general. Stretching the imagination helps kids to think creatively, practice new language skills and get active. Ever seen a fairy or a superhero just sitting around? En garde!
- flexible size medium, fits approximately 4-7 years
- velcro neck closure, fully reversible cloak
- 100% polyester, machine wash cold, hang dry
- perfect for Halloween, dress-up, or everyday fun!
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...