*Kickboard mini micro scooter classic red
Mini Micro Scooters are available for shipping in Canada only.
The top scooter choice for preschool and elementary school-age kids. Designed for stability and smooth-gliding mobility, the Mini Micro Classic is a little like being on a skateboard, but with greater control and maneuverability. Features 3 wheels, gentle axle steering, and a low-to-the-ground deck. Durable and light-weight, kids will intuitively learn to steer by leaning and shifting their body weight to turn left or right, and build their confidence in the process. The three wheels are not "training wheels" but allow for a more dynamic, sporty, and playful ride!
The sleek and quiet design is easy to ride and you'll soon see your kids whizzing around like pros! The The sturdy standing deck sits low to the ground for added stability, with non-marking wheels, precision bearings, and fibreglass reinforced chassis.
- recommended for ages 2-5
- maximum weight of 44lbs
- standing deck measures 11.8 x 4.3", steering bar is 24" tall from deck,
- weighs 4.2lbs
- winner of numerous awards, including Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold and ASTRA Best Toy Award 2014
- wide, non-sagging deck is low to the ground for added security
- helmet and knee pads are recommended when riding (not included)
- scooter does not fold, T-bar removes from deck for easy portability
- SHIPPING IN CANADA ONLY
Trying to decide between the Maxi Micro, Mini Micro, and Maxi Deluxe? We find some children as young as three are already adept enough to ride the Maxi and Maxi Deluxe, but ultimately it comes down to your child's size and comfort. The Mini Micro is much lighter weight, smaller, and therefore easier to steer and ride, which really boosts the confidence of young ones and can help get them ready for the Maxi Micro further down the road.