- red adventure cape
red adventure cape
The ultimate superhero cape. This bright red cape allows your little ones to be whichever superhero they desire, with no set powers or rules, they can dream up their own fantasies. Beautiful quality, with lightning bolt applique on the back and velcro neck closure, this cape is great for Halloween, dress-up games, and just for running around the house!
Pirates and fairies and wizards, oh my! A chef one day, a ballet dancer the next. Dressing up and make believing is one of the best ways to encourage imagination and creative thinking. Pretending to be someone strong and brave or graceful and talented helps kids believe they are capable of anything! Playing dress up in groups helps kids learn to navigate all those social rules they’ll need to observe in school and in life in general. Stretching the imagination helps kids to think creatively, practice new language skills and get active. Ever seen a fairy or a superhero just sitting around? En garde!
- for ages approximately 3-6
- 100% polyester, machine wash cold, hang dry
- great for Halloween and dress-up fun!
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...