What instrument is more iconic of early musicianship then the recorder? Whether looking to toot your way around the playground or learn some beginner tunes, the recorder is perfect for any budding musician. Great for kids just starting to have an interest in music, or for people looking to master a new instrument.
These instruments are designed to be easy to play, fun, and of the highest quality. Musical instruments are great for building confidence, increasing focus, and are absolutely necessary for any spontaneous marching band!
- measures 12.5" long
- not recommended for ages 3 and under
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...