- rabbit wooden pendulum clock
rabbit wooden pendulum clock
Why would any-bunny choose a boring old round clock when you could keep the time using this friendly rabbit clock instead? Handmade from painted baltic birch wood, it’s a practical way to stay punctual. Its 3-D construction and swinging carrot pendulum make a playful statement on the wall of any bedroom or play area. Plus, its adorable features make this rabbit friendly as can be.
What makes Modern Moose clocks tick? Locally made quality goods, eco-friendly materials, and a strong sense of imagination! Driven by these standards, Paul Ocepek has been creating colour wood clocks in Moose-achusetts since 2010. Modern Moose’s clocks add a splash of character to any room, and will always guarantee good times!
- approx 7.7"W x 11.5”H x 1”D
- no assembly required, has pre-drilled hole for easy hanging
- requires one AA battery (not included)
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...