- 10 & 11 Year Olds Gift Guide
- 12 Year Olds & Teens Gift Guide
- 8 & 9 Year Olds Gift Guide
- Problem Solving Toys & Games
- Professor Puzzle
- Puzzles & Brainteasers
- S.T.E.M. & Science Toys, Kits & Books
- Wooden Games & Puzzles
- Wooden Toys for 8 & 9 Year Olds
- professor puzzle great minds puzzles - men
professor puzzle great minds puzzles - men
Inspired by some of the great male thinkers of times past, this puzzle set includes five brain teasers to solve. See if you can separate and rebuild each of these metal and wooden puzzles that take inspiration from Johannes Kepler, Michael Faraday, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Edison, and Robert Stephenson.
Professor Puzzle was born when owner, Ben, was travelling the streets of Calcutta and stumbled upon the ancient arts of metal bending and puzzle making. Upon returning to London, he started making puzzles one day and selling them the next at Camden and Covent Garden markets. From market stalls to world distribution, Professor Puzzle has grown significantly since its humble beginnings almost twenty years ago. Focussing on original, innovative products, Professor Puzzle has a passion for stimulating and challenging the mind as much as for having fun!
- recommended for ages 8 and up
- includes 3 wooden puzzles and 2 metal puzzles
- box measures 4.8 x 26 x 16.2 cm
meaningful toys, our best play tips,
and members only flash sales!