- Professor Noggin's Wonders of Science game
Professor Noggin's Wonders of Science game
Is it true that sunlight can be converted into energy? What does gas become when it's condensed? Learn the answers to these questions and much more with Professor Noggin's Wonders of Science! This inventive trivia game comes with a deck of 30 cards. Roll the die, and answer the corresponding question. If you get the question right, take the card, and see who can get the most cards by the end of the game! Each card features a scientific phenomena on one side, and 6 different questions about the phenomena on the other.The questions have two difficulty levels, providing a challenge to all ages! Perfect for the aspiring Newtons in your life.
- ages 7 and up
- 2 to 8 players
- box measures 5 x 6.5 x 1.5 inches
- made in Canada
- perfect to take along on trips and car rides
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...