- Professor Noggin's Life in the Ocean game
Professor Noggin's Life in the Ocean game
Do Clown Fish lay eggs or give birth to live babies? Why do they like to hide in the tentacles of sea anemones? Learn the answers to these questions and much more with Professor Noggin's Life in the Ocean Card Game! This inventive trivia game comes with a deck of 30 themed cards. Roll the die, and answer a question. If you get the question right, take the card, and see who can get the most cards by the end of the game! Each card features a sea creature on one side, and 6 different questions about the animal on the other. The questions have two difficulty levels, providing a challenge to all ages! Perfect for the aspiring oceanographers and ichthyologists in your life.
- ages 7 and up
- 2 to 8 players
- box measures 5 x 6.5 x 1.5 inches
- made in Canada
- perfect to take along on trips and car rides
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...