- pirate wooden pendulum clock
pirate wooden pendulum clock
Shiver my time-bers! This handmade birch clock is the perfect way to decorate, whether it’s hung in a bedroom or on a pirate ship. Featuring a pirate that’s more friendly than fearsome, it’s a practical way to add personality to any room. Details like the skull-and-crossbones pendulum, 3-D construction and fun patterns guarantee that this clock will be a hit on all the seven seas!
What makes Modern Moose clocks tick? Locally made quality goods, eco-friendly materials, and a strong sense of imagination! Driven by these standards, Paul Ocepek has been creating colour wood clocks in Moose-achusetts since 2010. Modern Moose’s clocks add a splash of character to any room, and will always guarantee good times!
- approx 7.6"W x 10.5”H x 1”D
- no assembly required, has pre-drilled hole for easy hanging
- requires one AA battery (not included)
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...