- *Hazel Village Reginald Fox
*Hazel Village Reginald Fox
Reginald is a creature of habit: Every morning he tends his market garden. He has a shiny blue watering can, and a shiny red bucket for any slugs he finds. When he is done for the day he carries the slug bucket to the forest edge, and lets his slug friends go. After lunch, he rows his boat into the pond and drops anchor in a shady spot, where he naps and thinks about his novel.
Reginald is made of orange organic cotton fleece, with a soft flannel texture. His nose and the tip of his tail are white. He is stuffed with washable polyfill. His face is hand-stitched with cotton embroidery thread. Like all the Hazel Village animal clothes, Reginald's outfit is removable so the animals can share and trade.
- 15 inches tall
- USA design, ethically made in India
- organic cotton
- hand wash and let air dry
- all clothing and accessories should be removed before leaving alone with babies under 3 years of age
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...