- Hazel Village Owen Fox
Hazel Village Owen Fox
Owen loves to go to his secret tree house and practice his dance moves. He says he's such a nimble dancer because he has a low center of gravity. But the other animals, who have similarly low centers of gravity, say he just has a lot of energy.
Made of orange organic cotton fleece, with white velour on his nose and tail and hand-embroidered face details. Owen's clothes are removable and interchangeable with the other animals if any of them want to try new outfits — or get overheated from vigorous dancing. Designed in Brooklyn and ethically made with care in India each of these special animals has a character all their own and can't wait to come home with you.
- 15 inches tall
- USA design, ethically made in India
- organic cotton
- hand wash and let air dry
- all clothing and accessories should be removed before leaving alone with babies under 3 years of age
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...