The Megalens is a great take on the classic magnifying glass for young explorers and entomologists alike. The handle folds out into a small stand, which makes it possible to use hands-free. It also comes with a pair of small tweezers, to make it easier to hold flowers or leaves under the lens.
The Megalens is made out of sturdy plastic and manufactured in Italy by a company that's been making fantastic optic toys for over 40 years.
- ages 6 and up
- measures 5.5 x 2 inches
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...