- Maileg pirate captain rattle
Maileg pirate captain rattle
Ahoy, matey! This charming pirate rattle adds a dash of seafaring spirit to any baby’s crib! The details on this rattle, from the pirate’s stubble his all-important hat, make him a a toy to be cherished. Playful, soft, and ready to cuddle, this rattle makes a gentle sound upon being shaken.
Playful, whimsical and utterly adorable, Maileg is designed in Denmark by Dorthe Mailil, a woman with an overwhelming passion for design, fairytale dreams and creating toys that inspire the imaginations of children around the world. With a nod to old fashioned Scandinavian and French looks, these toys are timeless. The beauty is in the details – from hand knit dresses to hand stitched eyes, Maileg’s heirloom quality toys aren’t just made; they’re crafted. Dorthe's designs are so lovely, they’ve been presented in art galleries worldwide including the Louvre in Paris and MOMA in New York.
- measures 6.8 inches
- safe for all ages
- 100% cotton
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...