- Maileg mini boy rabbit
Maileg mini boy rabbit
Goodness me, aren't we cute? These sweet and classic creations are the kind of toys that would happily fill Christopher Robin's toy trunk and rub shoulders with the Velveteen Rabbit.
This handsome little lad comes dressed in beautifully detailed, removable pyjamas. Their exceptional quality is meant for lasting play and the enthusiastic love of children.
Playful, whimsical and utterly adorable, Maileg is designed in Denmark by Dorthe Mailil, a woman with an overwhelming passion for design, fairytale dreams and creating toys that inspire the imaginations of children around the world. With a nod to old fashioned Scandinavian and French looks, these toys are timeless.
The beauty is in the details – from hand knit dresses to hand stitched eyes, Maileg’s heirloom quality toys aren’t just made; they’re crafted. Dorthe's designs are so lovely, they’ve been presented in art galleries worldwide including the Louvre in Paris and MOMA in New York.
- for ages 3 years and up
- measures 10 inches
- 100% cotton
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...