- Maileg little sister mouse in box with tutu
Maileg little sister mouse in box with tutu
Little Sister is jazzed up in her multi-colored polka dot top and pink tutu. She comes in her matchbox bed, ready to go along on every outing.
Playful, whimsical and utterly adorable, Maileg is designed in Denmark by Dorthe Mailil, a woman with an overwhelming passion for design, fairytale dreams and creating toys that inspire the imaginations of children around the world. With a nod to old fashioned Scandinavian and French looks, these toys are timeless. The beauty is in the details – from hand knit dresses to hand stitched eyes, Maileg’s heirloom quality toys aren’t just made; they’re crafted. Dorthe's designs are so lovely, they’ve been presented in art galleries worldwide including the Louvre in Paris and MOMA in New York.
- measures 4 inches, box measures 4.5 inches
- recommended for ages 3 and up
- comes with matchbox bed, pillow, and blanket
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...