- Lucy Owl
Lucy Owl has developed a regimen of morning exercises that increase upper body strength. Every morning, she does them in the meadow in front of her house. She wants to set a good example for the other animals, because she thinks they're a little spindly. They are not too interested, even though she tells them the better their upper body strength, the better the foraging.
Lucy comes wearing a red cotton bonnet, and a soft blue cotton skirt with white spots woven in. Lucy's outfit is removable so the animals can share and trade clothes - she looks great in many different outfits, although shoes and socks don't fit her so well because her feet are a different shape. But her wings fit into sleeves surprisingly well. Designed in Brooklyn and ethically made with care in India each of these special animals has a character all their own and can't wait to come home with you.
- 14 inches tall
- USA design, ethically made in India
- made of organic cotton
- hand wash and let air dry
- hand embroidered faces make them safe for all ages, but remove loose clothing before leaving with babies
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...