- Phoebe Fawn
Phoebe is the Village Orchestra conductor and concert master. She says her instrument is the pan flute, which never goes flat, and which an industrious animal can play even if she has hooves.
Phoebe's tunic is made of natural colored organic cotton jersey. It has a cute gathered detail in front and a velcro closure in back. It is removable so Phoebe can change her clothes and share with the other Hazel Village animals. Designed in Brooklyn and ethically made with care in India each of these special animals has a character all their own and can't wait to come home with you.
- 14 inches tall
- USA design, ethically made in India
- made of organic cotton
- hand wash and let air dry
- hand embroidered faces make them safe for all ages, but remove loose clothing before leaving with babies
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...