- Let's Make Some Great Fingerprint Art! book
Let's Make Some Great Fingerprint Art! book
Make Some Great Fingerprint Art! is a beautifully illustrated activity book full of ideas for making your own fingerprint masterpieces, using only your hands, an ink pad, and sometimes a pencil. Learn how to make a hand-print bird, or create a truly unique typeface using your thumbprints. Each page has plenty of room for you to work on, alongside the instructions. Created by Marion Deuchars as a followup to her book Let's Make Some Great Art!, this thick activity book will inspire young artists to truly stretch their creativity.
Activity books encourage creative thinking and help foster a love of the arts! They encourage fine motor skills, patience, and an eye for details. Besides the educational benefits, activity books are the perfect companion for a lazy Sunday or a long trip. Kids of all ages will spend hours mastering the techniques and doing the fun activities in this book!
- 128 pages
- measures 8.3 x 11.4 inches
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...