- Let's Make Some Great Art! book
Let's Make Some Great Art! book
This colouring and activity book is a fantastic introduction to basic principles of art, design, and drawing, all put together by the illustrator Marion Deuchars. It includes instructions on drawing techniques such as shading, perspective, and colour theory. It also has plenty of whimsically illustrated pages to colour and test out your new skills on. A perfect gift for the budding artist in your life!
Activity books encourage creative thinking and help foster a love of the arts! They encourage fine motor skills, patience, and an eye for details. Besides the educational benefits, activity books are the perfect companion for a lazy Sunday or a long trip. Kids of all ages will spend hours putting their own unique touches on the beautiful illustrations in this book.
- 224 pages
- measures 8.3 x 11.4 inches
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...