Kickboard micro sprite scooter black
Micro Sprite Scooters are available for shipping in Canada only.
The top scooter choice for growing school-age kids. Designed for durability and quiet, smooth riding, the Micro Sprite Scooter is a compact classic 2-wheel scooter, but with greater control and maneuverability. Features super thick aluminum, with PU wheels, precision ball bearings, and shock-absorbing foam grips. Durable and light-weight, park the scooter anywhere with the handy built-in kickstand. The Micro Sprite also features a highly responsive back brake, and the patented one-button folding mechanism that is easy to operate.
The sleek and quiet design is easy to ride and you'll soon see your kids whizzing around like pros! The T-bar handle is adjustable from a height of 23.2" (from standing deck) to 34.6", so the Micro Sprite is able to grow with your child.
- for riders 5 years and up
- adjustable handlebar height of 23.2 to 34.6 inches from standing deck
- scooter weighs 6.44lbs
- standing deck measures 13.4" x 3.9"
- extra thick wear-resistant high-rebound PU wheels and precision ball bearings ensure long-lasting performance
- airplane-grade aluminum alloy frame provides a quiet, solid ride
- lightweight and compact for easy transport and storage
- shock-absorbing foam grips for added comfort
- hand grip bumpers
- non-rusting responsive back brake
- convenient kick stand
- easy folding design
- not intended for tricks or jumps
- maximum rider load of 220lbs
- SHIPPING IN CANADA ONLY
Trying to decide between the Micro Sprite and a Maxi Micro or Maxi Deluxe? We find some children as young as three are already adept enough to ride the Maxi and Maxi Deluxe, but ultimately it comes down to your child's size and comfort. The Micro Sprite is best for ages 5 and up, who have stronger balance and gross motor skills. The Maxi Micro features 3 wheels, which helps kids to intuitively learn to steer by leaning and shifting their body weight to turn left or right, and this builds their confidence for riding Micro Sprites, skateboards, or bicycles down the road.