Similar to the classic cup and ball game, Kendama is a traditional Japanese toy that can be traced back to the 1700s. A simple design of three cups attached to a central spike and a ball attached with string can produce countless tricks that are sure to impress your friends. Give your hand-eye coordination a test and see all that you can do with this fun and active toy!
- measures about 6.25"
- best for ages 6 and up
- made of natural wood
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...