- I Like to Draw/I Like to Write activity book
I Like to Draw/I Like to Write activity book
This adorable double-sided activity book is sure to help prompt the creative spirit in anyone who picks it up. Created by Sarah Neuburger, the artist behind The Small Object, this journal is full of prompts for doodling and storytelling. If you are feeling stuck on a drawing, why not flip the book over and start a new story? Or flip the journal back over, and illustrate your most recent tale!
Colouring books encourage creative thinking and help foster a love of the arts! They encourage fine motor skills, patience, and an eye for details. Besides the educational benefits, activity books are the perfect companion for a lazy Sunday or a long trip. Kids of all ages will spend hours putting their own unique touches on the beautiful illustrations, and crafting fabulous stories.
- 144 pages
- measures 7.5 x 9 inches
- double sided
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...