- Haba Mali doll
Haba Mali doll
Sweetly donning a pink daisy headband, Mali loves to frolic in the garden and seek out new adventures with her pals. Adorably cute in her beautifully patterned green frock and pink shoes she’s ready for anything. Throw a tea party and show her off to all your friends.
Dreaming of beautiful European toy design, and joyful playfulness? Family founded in 1938 in Germany, HABA designs brilliantly polished and sturdily constructed beech wood toys as well as cuddly plush and textiles, and family favourite games. HABA's wholesome toys will stimulate your little ones senses and playfully encourage discovery and development. Unique, colorful, and simply delightful to explore, HABA is just right for tender children’s hands.
Perfect for curious little fingers, toes and minds everywhere.
- recommended for ages 1 and up
- includes doll, dress, headband, leggings and shoes
- features padded body and crafted with chenille hair and cotton/polyester and velour dress
- measures 12” tall
- designed by HABA
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...