- Hazel Village Gwendolyn Raccoon
Hazel Village Gwendolyn Raccoon
Sometimes Gwendolyn hides in a special lair by the path, where she can see if any cats pass by. She really loves cats. She thinks they are so cute, and also scary even though they leave her alone. Her favorite toy is a tiny stuffed cat, which was a birthday present from Penelope Rabbit.
Gwendolyn's dress is made of white cotton with tiny yellow and red flowers on it. It closes in back with velcro. Her clothes are removable and interchangeable with the other Hazel Village animals so they can all share and trade. Designed in Brooklyn and ethically made with care in India each of these special animals has a character all their own and can't wait to come home with you.
- 14 inches tall
- USA design, ethically made in India
- made of organic cotton
- hand wash and let air dry
- hand embroidered faces make them safe for all ages, but remove loose clothing before leaving with babies
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...