- grow a garden matching game
grow a garden matching game
Learn all about the garden's abundant delights on these 56 illustrated cards while developing memory and concentration skills. Match the colourful pairs of garden helpers, such as ladybugs, butterflies, wheel-barrows, and watering cans, plus garden goodies like pumpkins, tomatoes, and other flourishing flora from nasturtium to tulips, and more! Beautifully illustrated by Katie Vernon, this game comes in a sturdy box with a hinged lid for storage.
- best for ages 3 and up
- 56 full colour cards
- box measures 9 x 9 inches
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...