- Graffiti Art colouring book
Graffiti Art colouring book
The Graffiti Art Colouring Book is a smartly-sized colouring book full of rad street art creations for you to put your unique touch on. Curated by colouring book creator Aye Jay, the book collects the work of over 30 influential graffiti artists to inspire your pencil or pens. Great choice for the older doodler in your life!
Colouring books encourage creative thinking and help foster a love of the arts! They encourage fine motor skills, patience, and an eye for details. Besides the educational benefits, activity books are the perfect companion for a lazy Sunday or a long trip. Kids of all ages will spend hours putting their own unique touches on the detailed illustrations!
- 32 pages
- measures 8 x 10 inches
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...