- flying saucer wooden pendulum clock
flying saucer wooden pendulum clock
How many clocks have you seen that depict an alien abduction? None? Yeah, we thought so. Add some personality to any wall with this imaginative clock, handmade from painted birch wood. Quirky etails like the human-getting-beamed-up pendulum and 3-D construction ensure that it’s totally out-of-this world!
What makes Modern Moose clocks tick? Locally made quality goods, eco-friendly materials, and a strong sense of imagination! Driven by these standards, Paul Ocepek has been creating colour wood clocks in Moose-achusetts since 2010. Modern Moose’s clocks add a splash of character to any room, and will always guarantee good times!
- dimensions 11.2"W x 10.3”H x 1”D
- no assembly required, has pre-drilled hole for easy hanging
- requires one AA battery (not included)
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...