- Hazel Village Flora Fox
Hazel Village Flora Fox
Meet Miss Flora Fox! This adventurous lady likes ballet and working on whittling projects. Recently she finished carving a salad bowl. (Sorry, Flora will NOT come with a whittling knife, much to her dismay. We told her that when she arrives at her new home, maybe you can work something out.
Flora's dress is made of white cotton eyelet. It opens and closes with velcro in back, and it has a red ribbon sash. Like all Hazel Village clothes, Flora's dress is removable so the animals can share and trade. Designed in Brooklyn and ethically made with care in India each of these special animals has a character all their own and can't wait to come home with you.
- 15 inches tall
- USA design, ethically made in India
- made of organic cotton
- hand wash and let air dry
- hand embroidered faces make them safe for all ages, but remove loose clothing before leaving with babies
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...