- *miller goodman facemaker
*miller goodman facemaker
Inspired by the company’s designs for the renowned Tate museum in London, this set is guaranteed to put a smile on your face! These innovative hand-printed blocks can be combined to create endless faces. Creative minds of all ages will spend hours creating their own unique characters. Arrange the blocks into faces friendly, mysterious, cheerful, or charming—it’s up to you! Created from sustainable rubber wood and featuring a bold red-and-black design, these statement-making blocks are made to last.
Inspired by the bold designs of modern art, Miller Goodman’s toys are so eye-catching you’ll want to keep them out for everyone to see! Based out of Brighton, England, this company aims to celebrate the limitless creativity of kids. Their toys embrace open-ended play, and encourage innovation in young minds. Grounded in socially and environmentally friendly practices, they’re a perfect combination of striking and sustainable.
- contains 25 blocks
- 21cm x 21cm x 4.5cm
- ages 3 years and up
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...