- Emma Rabbit
Emma Rabbit's favorite holiday is definitely May Day. She has been collecting Maypole ribbons all year. And every Wednesday afternoon at Village Dancing Practice, she teaches special May Day dances to the other animals. She says she learns them from various sources but also invents new ones.
Made of ivory-coloured organic cotton jersey and hand-embroidered face details. Emma's clothes are removable and interchangeable with the other animals so they can all share and trade. Designed in Brooklyn and ethically made with care in India, each of these special animals has a character all their own and cannot wait to come home with you.
- 15 inches tall
- USA design, ethically made in India
- organic cotton
- hand wash and let air dry
- hand embroidered faces make them safe for all ages, but remove loose clothing before leaving with babies
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...