- Do You Doodle? book
Do You Doodle? book
If you are feeling like moving beyond colouring books, but find the blank page of a sketch book too daunting, check out doodle books! Do You Doodle? is a great introduction, with silly, creative illustrations for you to finish and prompts to guide your doodles. A boy peers into a bowl of soup- what do you think is in it? A gate opens up to a blank page — draw the house that should be here! With over 200 pages, you're sure to find something inspiring inside.
Colouring books encourage creative thinking and help foster a love of the arts! They encourage fine motor skills, patience, and an eye for details. Besides the educational benefits, activity books are the perfect companion for a lazy Sunday or a long trip. Kids of all ages will spend hours putting their own unique touches on the whimsical illustrations!
- 256 pages
- measures 7 x 9 inches
- best for age 5 and up
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...