- Djeco missing piece mini game
Djeco missing piece mini game
Study each card to discover which object or part of the image is missing from those displayed. Challenge your brain and have fun, these card decks are small and easy to throw in your pack for car rides or waiting rooms.
Founded by a mother in France in 1954 and later awoken by her son in 1989, Djeco is a family business that creates thoughtful and inspiring toys with families in mind. With top designers and illustrators, quality and aesthetics may be essential to them, but they never lose sight of the true essence of a good toy: FUN! Djeco is driven by awakening children’s sense of wonder, enriching their imagination, and making them want to continue discovering.
- contains 30 challenge cards, 1 pencil
- recommended for ages 6-10
- measures 11 x 15.5 x 1.3cm
- single player
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...