- Djeco logix paths mini game
Djeco logix paths mini game
Ready for a challenge? Connect all the objects on the card using only the strokes allowed by each card. Perfect to entertain on car or plane trips, just throw the compact deck into your bag.
Founded by a mother in France in 1954 and later awoken by her son in 1989, Djeco is a family business that creates thoughtful and inspiring toys with families in mind. With top designers and illustrators, quality and aesthetics may be essential to them, but they never lose sight of the true essence of a good toy: FUN! Djeco is driven by awakening children’s sense of wonder, enriching their imagination, and making them want to continue discovering.
- contains 30 challenge cards, 1 pencil
- recommended for ages 6-10
- measures 11 x 15.5 x 1.3cm
- single player
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...