- Djeco logix back in order game
Djeco logix back in order game
Challenge your kiddo's brains with these mini logix puzzle packs. The illustrations on these cards have been all mixed up! Rearrange the images in chronological order so that they tell a story. Small enough to throw in your bag, logix puzzles are perfect to bring along on car or plane rides.
Founded by a mother in France in 1954 and later awoken by her son in 1989, Djeco is a family business that creates thoughtful and inspiring toys with families in mind. With top designers and illustrators, quality and aesthetics may be essential to them, but they never lose sight of the true essence of a good toy: FUN! Djeco is driven by awakening children’s sense of wonder, enriching their imagination, and making them want to continue discovering.
- contains 30 challenge cards, 1 pencil
- recommended for ages 6-10
- measures 11 x 15.5 x 1.3cm
- single player
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...