- distraction game
This game of memory is deceptively simple. Take turns playing number cards, and remember an ever-growing sequence of digits. But watch out for distraction cards- you'll have to answer a quirky question before you can recite the numbers. If you make a mistake, you'll have to collect all the cards played so far in the round. The first player to run out of cards, wins!
A fast-paced card game, Distraction is an updated-version of classic memory games aimed for older kids and adults. Improve your memory, break the ice at a party, or just have a pretty fun time!
- ages 8 and up
- 2 or more players
- box measures 4.4 x 8 inches
- includes one deck of 54 round number cards and 1 deck of 50 distraction cards with 100 distraction questions
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...