- Crazy Aaron's good as gold thinking putty
Crazy Aaron's good as gold thinking putty
The golden mask of Tutankhamun is one of the most technically precise and artistically exquisite relics known to man. King Tut lived in the 18th Dynasty, an era when gold was not only a symbol of wealth but of the magical power of Ra the sun god. The mask is crafted from solid gold and is iconic of ancient Egypt.
Create some icons of your own with Good as Gold Thinking Putty. Lovely to look at and soft to the touch, it’s a lavish way to play. Each tin includes 1/10 lb of Good as Gold Thinking Putty—a large handful for luxurious fun.
The multiple award winning Thinking Putty is made in the USA, is non-toxic, and contains no latex, gluten, wheat compounds, or phthalates. It is safe for use by people with sensitivity to wheat or latex.
- safe for children 3 and up
- putty can stain, therefore children under 8 should be supervised
- silicone-based, will never dry out
- made in the USA
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...