- community cooperative game
community cooperative game
Community challenges players to build roads linking home to other important locations in a community. This is a great game when you have a mixed aged group and it encourages little ones to to work together to create a community by building roads from their home location to the important establishments within the community (such as school, museum, library, park, and stores - our favourite is the circus tent!).
Each player takes turns placing tiles, encouraging cooperation as well as forethought and strategy. After each tile is laid, the child explains why they feel this is an important part of a community. Once all the place tiles are laid, it's time to collectively build roads to link everything together!
This game develops vocabulary, understanding of community and visual-spatial problem solving.
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...