- Catalina mouse
Sometimes the other animals ask Catalina, doesn't that bonnet constrict your ears? She says, thank you for asking but in fact no, it is cozy and it stretches. Plus, when she finds nice acorns along the forest floor she can use her bonnet as a bag!
Made of grey organic cotton jersey and hand-embroidered face details. Catalina's clothes are removable and interchangeable with the other Hazel Village animals so they can all share and trade. Designed in Brooklyn and ethically made with care in India each of these special animals has a character all their own and can't wait to come home with you.
- 13.5 inches tall
- USA design, ethically made in India
- made of organic cotton
- hand wash and let air dry
- hand embroidered faces make them safe for all ages, but remove loose clothing before leaving with babies
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...