- busy vehicles 36-piece puzzle
busy vehicles 36-piece puzzle
Join in on the silliest race you’ll ever see. A banana boat, baseball car, pig on unicycle- it’s hilarious fun! Quirky and colorful, this panoramic puzzle was illustrated by Kevin Hawkes and is perfect for developing spatial awareness, fine motor skills, and problem-solving.
EeBoo is an award-winning, New York based boutique toy manufacturer that specializes in educational toys and gifts. They commission their artwork from well-loved children’s book illustrators making their products 100% original, not to mention beautifully picturesque! Imaginative play, story-telling, drawing, literacy, and basic math are encouraged in a fun and refreshing way- eeBoo is simply one of a kind!
- ages 3+
- 36 beautifully illustrated, jumbo-sized pieces
- printed on recycled greyboard using vegetable-based ink
- panoramic puzzle size 36” x 9.5”
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...