- A to Z lowercase magnatab
A to Z lowercase magnatab
Introducing the amazing A to Z Lower Case Magnatab- a fun, sensory-driven method to encourage first letter writing. Using the magnetic stylus as your pen and bead board as paper, youngsters can follow the guiding arrows to practice letter formation. Easily erases with the swipe of your finger.
Children have the most fun when they’re discovering new things, and for them, playing is learning. Kid O, a New York based company, believes in designing open-ended playthings that foster creative play and life long skills. Let this gorgeous line stimulate your senses and encourage hours of imagination, you’ll love the endless possibilities!
- recommended for ages 3 and up
- excellent tool for practicing first letter formation
- measures approximately 11.75 x .75 x 9.5 inches
- made of BPA, PVC, and Phthalate-free plastic and rubber
- designed In New York City, USA By Kid O
- made in China
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...