- sumoku game
Sumoku is a fast-paced numbers game that encourages math skills in younger ones (and lets older ones brush up on those times tables!). A cross between Scrabble and Sudoku, Sumoku can be played solo or with a group of up to eight players.
All the players take turns to build the board in the middle of the table using number tiles. Roll the dice to see what the key number is, and then start constructing a grid consisting of number tiles that add up to a sum divisible by the key number. Key number 4? Make a row of 6, 1, and 1 (which equals 8 and is divisible by the key number 4). Then use the 6 to start a column by adding a 4 and a 2. Take turns placing tiles until you are all out, and then add up your scores.
Once you’ve mastered the basic version of the game, try your hand at four other variations! The game pieces and instructions all come packaged in a sweet little bag.
- ages 9 and up
- 1 to 8 players
- game time is 15 minutes
- bag measures 4 x 4 x 7.5 inches
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...